BIRTH PREPARATION CLASS
emphasizing the significance of your partner’s role in labor and birth
This intensive one day workshop will equip you with knowledge and skills that will enhance your birth experience while making lasting memories. The ideal time to take this workshop is in your 7th or 8th month of pregnancy. Due to class size, early registration is recommended. Please contact me for upcoming dates!
What we will cover.
- Build healthy pain coping mindset
- Discuss creative ways to labor
- Relaxation Techniques
- Labor Positions
- Pushing Positions
- Medical processes and terminology
- What to expect postpartum
THE CLASS BENEFITS
- This unique birth preparation class is designed with you in mind. You will be given a variety of tools needed for your journey regardless of where you are choosing to birth your baby.
- The intimate class environment creates a time of special bonding with your partner.
- It is taught in such a way that you will leave confident in your ability to advocate for your care in a respectful manner.
The answer: Empathy & unity. We truly became a team that day. We learned practical techniques as well as relational truths that served us well in the delivery & beyond. Dianne was knowledgeable, patient, professional, & personal. Her authenticity made this workshop the intimate experience it needed to be to be remembered & applied.Jessica M
She really showed my husband and me how to stay close and work as a team.There is no app or book that can really prepare you for the magic that takes place during the birth and looking back, that workshop was dead on. My husband was able to support me in a way that I will never forget because of it.Bryce, Khristina & Jett
My husband and I aren’t typically into the touchy feely kind of stuff. But I have to say, it was an amazing day to connect with my husband and just focus on the little babe I was brewing. We both really enjoyed the day.Heather A.
The birth journey class is a beautiful class for both mothers and fathers. Great information sent out with love by Dianne. An activity in the class makes you reach into your inner strength and kindles a connection for partners. It is a beautiful class.Paula C.